Sunday, June 6, 2010
Eco Friendly Gift Ideas For Fathers Day!
It can be difficult to decide upon a gift for such a loved figure in your life. Here's a few ideas that we came up with. We hope that you can find one you like. Maybe they will inspire other ideas?
1) Plant a Tree: Flatter your Father by planting a tree in his honor. It's an ongoing, symbolic gift which is also a present to our environment!
2) Picnic: Surprise your Father by preparing a basket filled with his favorite goodies and snacks, pick a location, turn your cellphone off, and share an afternoon together.
3) Bamboo T-Shirt or Hemp T-shirt: The weather is warming up, and a cool bamboo shirt is a perfect fix. Or grab a thick rugged hemp shirt. Hemp is one of the strongest fibers in the world. Salts offers a variety of sizes, colors, and styles.
4) Gardening Chores: Does your Father like gardening? Why not help him out with his chores in the garden? It's a nice place to enjoy each others company, and your helping him and the environment out!
5) Grab some Sanuks for Papa: The comfortable anti shoe. Half shoe half flip flop all style.
Shop Online for Fathers Day Gifts.