1) Hang your shopping bags on the same hanger as your coat. It will make it near impossible to forget them when heading out.
2) Keep a few nesting baskets in a convenient place (like the trunk of your car or back seat) and put your lighter grocery items in them. They will last longer than your cloth bags and they are multifunctional around the house. You can get recyclable ones too!
3) "Between the optimist and the pessimist, the difference is droll. The optimist sees the doughnut; the pessimist the hole!" -Oscar Wilde. Live your live an optimist-you'll trigger much joy in those around you. It's a never ending circle!
4) You are the only one who can create change in what you do and ultimately affect what you feel.
5) Reserve 10 minutes of your day to something YOU want to do. This could be anything, from a bubble bath to reading a few pages of your book.