Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Check out: Designs by Amber from SaltsSpring Island BC


One of my favorite designers to carry in the Salts Boutique is the lovely Amber Churchill from SaltSpring Island, British Columbia. She has a unique style that can easily rise above the masses of jewelery designers out there. Her big delicious pieces (like the Brazilian Agate Necklace shown at the top)are my favorites. Though I don't think I can pull them off, maybe I can...let me know.

Churchill is also a talented screen printer, feltress and Doll makers however. Which makes her my hero. She uses great eco friendly or recycled supplies in her handcrafts. Her jewelery has also been worn by the likes of Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child, which makes her even more my hero. Amber darling, I am afraid that I want to be just like you.

Check out more of her items at the Salts Boutique in Sooke, BC.

No comments: