Friday, February 13, 2009

Go To: Tugwell Creek Meadery, mead means honey wine by the way.



Okay, I'll admit it. I have a problem. I have a bit of a wine problem. I love the stuff. Thats why I was delighted to come across an oasis of wine and honey in my own backyard. The Tugwell Creek Meadery is a beautiful farm by the sea near Sooke, BC. Just a short 1 hour jaunt from Victoria. Tugwell sells their meads and honeys all over BC, and have won several awards. I suggest you take a Sunday drive to their farm someday and try out their delicious crafts. The Meadery also features a small local gift shop and you can take tours of the farm, watch out for bees though (just kidding, they don't bite).

Tugwell Creek Meadery
is open for tastings and self guided tours

May 1st through September 30th,
Wednesday - Sunday
from 12pm - 5pm.

October 1st through April 30th,
Saturday and Sunday 12pm-5pm.

CLOSED JANUARY

For directions and more information go to: www.tugwellcreekfarm.com

No comments: