Monday, February 9, 2009

Perfect Certified Organic Skincare and Makeup that Really Works!

I have found the greatest new skincare line. Its made from top notch organically certified botanical. I have had trouble with my skin for years and have tried everything from expensive spa lines to drugstore and made for TV lines. This stuff however...is the bomb. So much so that I am willing to endorse it behind my own organic clothing brands name as a seller. I love it. Absolutely love it. It called Miessence. You can take a look at the line Miessence right here.

I have been using the line for oily skin. I love the serums and eye cream. Try the Jaffa lip balm for sure. The smells are all fresh and natural, no perfume headaches here. Try it out and let me know what you think.

Do Good,
Salts

No comments: